Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams

In Taylor Swift's song "Wildest Dreams", some lyrics include:

"He said, "Let's get out of this town,
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."
I thought heaven can't help me now.
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down"


She also goes on to say:

"I said, "No one has to know what we do, "
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound,
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now"

Taylor Swift talks about the guy she's with 
and how he might not be good for him but she 
still wants to be with him.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
Image result for taylor swift wildest dreams

1 comment:

  1. Keep an eye on your grammar and mechanics. I like the consistency of your posts. They are a good size.

    ReplyDelete