Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Weeknd - The Hills

In The Weeknd's song "The Hills", some lyrics include:

Your man on the road, he doing promo
You said keep our business on the low-low
I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone
'Cause you look even better than the photos
I can't find your house, send me the info
Driving through the gated residential
Found out I was coming, sent your friends home
Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know"


As you can see from the lyrics, The Weeknd is talking about
sleeping with a women who is already in a relationship with
another man, who happens to be away from home.

He also states how he wants to keep the affair a secret.

I'm surprised The Weeknd didn't receive any reprimanding
for this song based off of how popular it is, though it is a good
song.


No comments:

Post a Comment